This area contains home elevators wedding enrollment and certificates. See how to marry in British Columbia, purchase a marriage certification, alter a married relationship record, and seek out a married relationship licence issuer or wedding commissioner.

Wedding Commissioners

Wedding commissioners provide partners with versatile nonreligious alternatives for their wedding. Anybody doing a married relationship ceremony in B.C. needs to be registered because of the Vital Statistics Agency. Use our on line search to get a wedding commissioner in your town.

Wedding Licences

At some amount of time in the three months ahead of your date for your wedding, you need to purchase a wedding licence. (more…)

Continue Reading
Close Menu
0933 629 829